Well the holidays have come and gone and I am finally able to update the blog on all I have been up to lately! I tackled a number of Christmas cards this holiday season as well as a few save the dates. Take a look at my latest work:
 |
| The Kelly's Christmas card |
This precious family is my sister-in-law's. I was actually able to not only design this card but also shoot these photos for them! We did this on a gorgeous December day and sweet little Mason was hilarious! So much fun!
 |
| The Culbreth Christmas Card |
This family is to die for. Precious Casen and GORGEOUS parents. Way too much fun. Meg always has an amazing vision and she is so much fun to work with! Love how these turned out!
 |
| The Carr family Christmas Card |
My family is pretty wonderful. Letting me design all of their Christmas cards this year. These were one of my favorites. My mother-in-law and I have very similar taste so this was so fun for me to design!
 |
| The Arnold Family Christmas Card |
Once again I love my family and really appreciate them allowing me to get some work under my belt this holiday season. Check out the wiener dogs :) Love our pups!
 |
| Samantha & David's Save the Date Magnets |
This was my first opportunity to work with magnet save the dates and I loved it! Samantha and David were so fun to work with and I am really excited to get started on their wedding invitations this spring!
 |
| Mason's first year baby book! |
This was an absolute blast to work on! My mother-in-law asked me to design a book for my nephews first year of life. Compiling an entire years worth of pictures and memories with loved ones was so much fun! I also loved designing each page and adding special touches. I hope this is something they cherish for years to come!
So there you have it! It's been a busy few months but I have been having so much fun! I just finished postcards for my sweet hubby's real estate clients as well as save the dates for another friend. So excited to show those off and I have a number of other projects in the works! God is blessing my business so much and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has supported me so far!
Happy Hump Day Friends!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment