I designed this fabulous logo for A&M Cunningham Photography. Alison and I met through a mutual friend at a Christmas party and immediately hit it off. I was so excited when she asked me to design her logo. If you are ever looking for a photographer I HIGHLY recommend her. She is super talented, not to mention so sweet and easy to work with.
A&N's Save the Date!!! When A asked me to work on her save the date I was thrilled. A has fabulous style and I loved the entire wedding theme right away. At her families farm in Greenville, TN this wedding is sure to be a good ole time!!
Julie& Jon! Also another awesome couple! After designing Julie's save the date I was really exited to get started on her wedding invitations. Julie's wedding will be a the beach next month and I just love her classic stylish taste!
Tiffany&Fran! So Fran and I went to high school together so we go waayyy back. When Tiffany asked me to design their wedding invitations I couldn't wait to get started. Not to mention I LOVED Tiffany's colors and the "look" she was gong for.
Another huge chunk of my business had recently come from working with Andy Lane at InSpot Media. InSpot Media specializes in design and advertising services on an adaptive digital platform (a.k.a primarily but not limited to awesome flat screen TV's where he runs ads for companies ALL over Tennessee). If you have ever been in a YMCA those TV's are Andy's. Anyway, I have done a number of ads for him like the one for my handsome husband above (THE best Realtor in Knoxville... I am not partial at all). If you are a business owner in Knoxville you NEED to be advertising with Andy. The exposure you will receive for such an affordable advertising medium is unreal. Seriously. Look him up.
Ok so I am going to stop there. I have a number of other projects but like always I like to wait until my clients have sent out their invites, etc. before I put them on here. I am so passionate about design work and I love all of the diverse projects God has been sending my way! As always thanks for the support!
I hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday!
xoxo,








No comments:
Post a Comment